Friday, June 25, 2010

Visit to Avery's Katahdin Hair Sheep

Last weekend my husband and I were fortunate enough to have a farm visit at Avery's Katahdin's. We enjoyed our visit very much. I was very impressed with the high quality of the sheep and the lovely facilities. The sheep were very beautiful and  the care provided to all the animals was very evident. It is refreshing to visit a farm where the love for the animals shines through. It was a great pleasure to get to know everyone there including their hired hand (grandson) and numerous pets. I had a wonderful time and felt very welcomed. I already have sheep that we purchased from Dee and Jack but I am really looking forward to acquiring more sheep from them to add to my flock. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality Katahdin sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment